Dell EMC offers leading network solutions from Brocade with the latest 16 Gigabit technology to maximize existing infrastructure. Brocade solutions deliver high-performance connectivity across the campus or across the globe, allowing enterprises to move more data to more places and keep costs of ownership reined in.
Dell EMC provides one-stop shopping for networking products, solutions and services, giving customers access to best-of-breed technologies at a single vendor site.
Brocade Fabric Vision technology provides unprecedented insight and visibility across the storage networking with powerful built-in monitoring, management and diagnostic tools that enable organizations to simplify monitoring, increase availability, and dramatically reduce costs. Brocade Fabric Vision is an extension of Gen 5 and Gen 6 Fibre Channel.
• Deploy more than 15 years of SAN best practices with one click to simplify the deployment of monitoring with pre-defined, threshold-based rules, actions, and policies
• Instantly identify latency and congestion issues in the fabric through increased instrumentation and granularity
• Provide comprehensive visibility into the network health and performance using browser accessible dashboards with deep drill-down capabilities
• Avoid 50 percent of common network problems with proactive monitoring and advanced diagnostic tools that address problems before they impact operations
• Identify hot spots and automatically mitigate network problems before they impact application performance
• Minimize downtime and accelerate troubleshooting with live monitoring, integrated diagnostics, and point-in time playback
Dramatically Reduce Costs
• Eliminate nearly 50 percent of maintenance costs through automated testing and diagnostic tools that validate the health, reliability, and performance of the network prior to deployment
• Save up to millions of dollars on CapEx costs by eliminating the need for expensive third-party tools through built-in monitoring and diagnostics
• Leverage specialized tools for pretesting and validating IT infrastructure to accelerate deployment, simplify support, and reduce costs